Narcotics Detectives from the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office arrested 49 year-old Blerim Ljena after serving a search warrant at Brickhouse Pizza, located at 1135 N Missouri Avenue in Largo, Florida.
On April 14, 2022, detectives initiated an investigation into Ljena, the owner of Brickhouse Pizza, after receiving a tip that large amounts of narcotics were being sold out of the business.
Through various investigative techniques, detectives established enough probable cause for a search warrant of the business.
Detectives located the following items inside:
– Two (2) doses (1.4 grams) of Hydrocodone
– Twenty-five (25) doses of Alprazolam
– Twenty and a half (20.5) doses (2.1 grams) of Morphine
– Twelve (12) doses of Lorazepam
– Twenty-seven (27) doses (2.3 grams) of Dilaudid
– Fifty-two (52) doses (6.1 grams) of Oxycodone
– Fourteen (14) doses (1 gram) of Hydromorphone
– Three hundred and sixty-four (364) grams of Methamphetamine (12.5 ounces)
– Seven (7) grams of Powder Cocaine
– Four thousand and fifty-three (4,053) grams of 1,4 Butanediol (GHB)
– Thirty-seven grams of Marijuana
Photo of living area courtesy of PCSO
During the search, detectives also located clothing items throughout the business and a pull-out couch that appeared to be used for sleeping. Ljena was transported to the Pinellas County Jail without incident.
The investigation continues.